Every plant-based oil used in this product comes from a flowering plant that bees adore. The unrefined floral oils are bursting with an abundance of vitamins which help to repair and revitalize your skin
Bees’ Paradise Face and Body oil is created at our boutique apiary in the picturesque Blue Mountains of Australia. The floral oil has been inspired by bees foraging freely in the flowering gardens of Mountains villages. The flowering plants produce seeds and nuts. When seeds are cold-pressed, wonderful organic oils, rich in nutrients and complex minerals, are produced.
- Omega 5 fatty acid and punicic acid in pomegranate oil aid in reinvigorating and repairing skin.
- Vitamins A, B, E potassium, zinc and iron in Camellia oil help to improve skin elasticity.
- Vitamin C, D, B- and carotene in Rosehip oil improve skin tone.
- Sunflower seed oil is a good source of essential fatty acids such as linoleic, oleic, palmitic and stearic acids which encourage the formation of collagen and elastin, thus making your skin soft and smooth. The fatty acids have anti-bacterial properties which protect your skin from bacteria, thus lowering the occurrence of acne.
- The precious essential oil of Rose Otto contains a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Rose essential oil has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin; it also offers antiseptic and astringent properties to treat acneic skin, as well as anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation. Fun fact: It takes tens of thousands of rose blossoms, picked as they are unfolding in the early hours of dawn, to yield 30 ml of rose essential oil. That makes rose oil one of the most expensive essential oils.
- Light and floral jasmine Sambac essential oil is well known for its properties as an antidepressant, antiseptic, aphrodisiac.
Organic Camellia Oil, Cold-Pressed Pomegranate Seed Oil, Cold-Pressed Rosehip Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Essential Oils of Rose Otto, Jasmine Sambac, Ylang Ylang, Natural Vitamin E
How to use
Apply a few drops directly onto your skin and massage in gently. Best used after showering on clean skin . Use within 12 months from opening.
We try to keep our delivery costs to a minimum.
- We offer $9.95 flat-rate shipping within Australia
- $14.95 Express Post shipping
- FREE shipping on orders over $100
All of our clothing and accessories are in stock for immediate delivery and you should receive them within a week (unless you live in a regional area, in which case our couriers might take a bit longer to find you).
All Gaudy and Prim products are sold with a 14 day money-back guarantee. Items must be in their original packaging and must be unused and unwashed with all tags attached. Products returned without their packaging, that have been washed or used and do not have the accompanying receipt of purchase will not be approved for refund.
We are unable to offer a refund for earrings.
Delivery charges from Gaudy and Prim as well as the cost to return the product are not reimbursed. Once approved, returns may take up to two weeks to process.
To return goods for exchange or refund please email our Customer Service Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This policy only applies to items purchased directly from www.gaudyandprim.com.au. If you have purchased a product from a retail store, you are required to return it to that store.
259 Smith Street
Fitzroy, Victoria 3065