Nina’s Bees All Natural Oats and Honey Soap is lovingly handcrafted at our boutique apiary in the Blue Mountains, using only the finest organic and/or cold-pressed oils and honey. The Blue Mountains are World Heritage Listed and our bees enjoy pristine, unpolluted bushland to forage in. The honey and beeswax reflect the seasonal changes of flowering gardens of local villages and contain traces of pollen and propolis.
- This soap is very gentle and mild on your skin. It lathers nicely and leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated.
- Rich, nourishing oils have been chosen for this soap to leave your skin clean and conditioned.
- Olive Oil has great moisturizing properties that help to soften the skin texture, hold moisture and nourish it without interfering with natural skin function.
- Coconut Oil brings anti-fungal and anti-microbial properties and adds great big bubbles to the lather
- Sunflower Oil is rich in Vitamin E, which is a well known antioxidant. Sunflower oil has wonderful emollient properties helping the skin retain its moisture.
- Rice Bran Oil has high percentages of fatty acids – perfect skin moisturizer
- All oils in this soap are well known for their moisturizing and nourishing qualities.
- Oats have powerful anti-inflammatory qualities and help to gently exfoliate your skin.
- Handmade item
Organic Olive Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Honey, Oats, Rice Bran Oil, Essential Oil of Lemongrass
We try to keep our delivery costs to a minimum.
- We offer $9.00 flat-rate shipping within Australia
- $14.95 Express Post shipping
- FREE shipping on orders over $120
All of our clothing and accessories are in stock for immediate delivery and you should receive them within a week (unless you live in a regional area, in which case our couriers might take a bit longer to find you).
All Gaudy and Prim products are sold with a 14 day money-back guarantee. Items must be in their original packaging and must be unused and unwashed with all tags attached. Products returned without their packaging, that have been washed or used and do not have the accompanying receipt of purchase will not be approved for refund.
We are unable to offer a refund for earrings.
Delivery charges from Gaudy and Prim as well as the cost to return the product are not reimbursed. Once approved, returns may take up to two weeks to process.
To return goods for exchange or refund please email our Customer Service Team on email@example.com.
Note: This policy only applies to items purchased directly from www.gaudyandprim.com.au. If you have purchased a product from another retail store, you are required to return it to that store.
259 Smith Street
Fitzroy, Victoria 3065